1. Are you living in Africa?
No. We live in the northwest Florida near the Heart of the Bride home office in Niceville, FL. Brian travels from here to the various Heart of the Bride ministries throughout the world.
2. How can I give to your ministry?
There are three ways to give:
1) The most economical and convenient way to give is through monthly automatic debit – you can fill out and submit the the Commitment Card and ACH Debit Authorization Form by sending them to the address below, emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling Amy Bishop at 850-678-9008.
2) You can send a check made out to Heart of the Bride with a note designating your gift to Crisman Support to
Heart of the Bride
P.O. Box 786
Niceville, FL 32588
3) Or, you can donate online, even set up recurring donations, at heartofthebride.org/donate-hobmissionaries.
If you set up a reoccurring donation through PayPal, please email Amy at email@example.com and let her know the donation amount and how often it will occur so that it doesn’t get lost.
3. What if I can’t give much?
We are not looking for just a few “big donors.” We are praying for God to give us many team members so each monthly gift of any size makes a huge difference. If everyone who received a letter gave just $25 per month we would already have more than our monthly need. Also, there are several ways to partner with us. We need prayer partners who will walk with us through this ministry. The Commitment Card can also be used to join our prayer team and to sign up to receive updates from us.
4. What is that scary statement at the bottom of your support letters?
For contributions to our support to be tax deductible the IRS requires that Heart of the Bride be in control of the funds. That statement reflects Heart of the Bride’s compliance with the IRS. All funds donated in our name will go into our support account.
All documents you would need to join our support team as well as instructions on submitting them can be found here.
More information about Heart of the Bride, including a statement of faith, foundational values, and information on individual ministries, can be found at www.heartofthebride.org.